6 SEO Tips & Tricks to Rank Higher & Conquer on Google in 2023
In this digital era, many new updates are coming up, and as a business, to survive in the changing landscape, you have to focus on Google ranking factors. Google always takes appropriate measures to enhance the user experience and showcase the relevant content to the users. However, with time, the Google algorithm changes a lot, and the efforts that work today will not work tomorrow.
As per the studies, Google is one of the most popular search engines worldwide, with nearly 95 billion monthly visits. While comparing Google to other sites, Google is in the first spot as the top search engine. If you are a business and rank higher on the search engine result pages (SERPs), then read this article to explore the top SEO tips and tricks.
Reasons Why Google Ranking Still Matters
The digital landscape is evolving a lot with the emergence of new platforms. But, the interesting fact is that improving your Google ranking is one of the effective techniques to drive website traffic. According to the studies, the first five organic rankings on Google resulted in getting over 67% of all clicks.
If your content ranks on the first page, more people will visit your site, and there is a high chance that they will convert into your customers. The main reason to rank your site at the top of the SERPs is to get the immediate attention of the visitors. Meanwhile, ranking higher builds your brand’s reputation and helps you bring in more potential customers.
Seo Tips to Conquer on Google
#1 Focus on Writing High-Quality Content
If you need to improve your SEO ranking, the first thing is that you have to consider writing high-quality content that is related to your niche. So first, let me know what high-quality content is. It is the content that is informative and useful and never bored the users by conveying the same information again and again. Only people will like to engage with quality content, so well thought out your strategy and write quality content. Here are a few tips:
When writing any content, make a checklist. Who will read your content? What type of content do they consistently engage with? What problems do your customers face? What solutions do you want to provide them and more? First, Understand your customer’s pain points and offer the right solutions for your content.
Elements of High-quality Content
Ensure that your content is relevant, engaging, and readable. Even you shall optimize your content for the voice search too. Use natural language keywords to make your content visible on searching by voice.
Always stay tuned with the latest update and provide reliable information. If you want to get noticed by Google, try to feature yourself on Google News. It might boost more traffic to your website.
Also, do backlinks by getting authoritative websites and include your own backlink to improve your domain authority. Primarily use keywords that match the Google searches.
Images are indeed important to make a content complete. So make sure to add an appropriate image that pertains to your writing. Also, this is one of the most crucial element of coming up with good content.
#2 Stay-Tuned With Your On-Page SEO
When ranking your website higher on Google, the algorithm will work in a particular way. To boost your ranking on Google, on-page SEO needs to be focussed more by the marketers. Optimizations refer to adding and removing essential information on the website structures. So when you work on the on-page SEO, you can optimize the headlines, page titles, and images. Some of the best strategies are as follows,
- Keep keywords at the beginning of your titles.
- Consider creating long-form content.
- Avoid keyword stuffing, but try to include keywords two to three times per page.
#3 Consider Improving Technical Seo
In simple terms, Technical SEO denotes website optimizations and ensures that search engines can crawl and index your page effortlessly. Whatever it may be, always remember content always stays as a king. You can check the criteria below to ensure you have a good Technical SEO.
1. Security – All your website pages need to be secured. The primary thing to note is that any information sent and received between the user and the website should be secured. Only then will the users feel safe using your website. In addition, the check-in and check-outs should be done with a smooth process. Google will even reward you if you try to keep your customers safe and secure.
2. Speed – Google algorithm higher ranks the websites that load quickly. If you take up with carelessness, then all your efforts will be in vain. The pages that load faster will lower your bounce rates.
3. User Experience – Ultimately, user experience is one of the most significant factors every marketer should focus on during website development. Apart from just navigating to the products buying page, your website should deliver the in-depth details of the products and services people expect. Moreover, the websites should be attractive and professional.
4. Mobile Optimization – It’s 2023, and it is essential to make your websites mobile-friendly. Google also checks whether the websites are good in mobile versions and will rank and index them on the search engine.
#4 Use Primary and Secondary Keywords
Keyword strategy is the foundation of a good SEO strategy:
- You must know how and where to insert the keywords in the content. Before curating the content, you must know your website’s primary and secondary keywords. There will be only one primary keyword for a single page.
- The keyword should be relevant and convey the page’s principal idea. The primary keywords may be the brand identity or the products and services.
- The secondary keywords support the primary keywords. Secondary keywords can be different and more in numbers.
#5 Use LSI Keywords
Take note of the different keywords you use in your content so that you will only repeat them occasionally on the websites.
#6 Develop Internal Links
Hi! I am Sreedheepana, an enthusiastic content writer who enjoys writing content in various niches. I write blogs and articles with in-depth research and deliver applicable solutions for the topics.